Re: [Sharp-pc3k] Reading Sharp PCMCIA cards in modern Windows computers

Mark

Thanks for the info! My old Win95 and Win 3.1 laptops
can read my SRAM cards (with a line added in the
config.sys file), but I never succeeded in getting my
Win98 laptop to do so.  Now I have a Win2000 notebook
and my wife an XP one, any way to get those to read
the cards (mine are Poqet formated, if that makes any
difference).

Daryl Hardes