Re: [Sharp-pc3k] Reading Sharp PCMCIA cards in modern Windows computers

Hi, Daryl.  It's not working 100% reliably for me yet,
but I've had some success under Windows XP in the last
few days by following the procedure outlined here:

<http://www.synchrotech.com/support/w2k-linear-sram.html>

This site discusses using SRAM cards under all
versions of Windows, with specific instructions for
each version.

Good luck!

=====
ROBERT J. SAWYER, Science Fiction Writer

 Best Novel HUGO AWARD winner for HOMINIDS
 Best Novel NEBULA AWARD winner for THE TERMINAL EXPERIMENT

 http://www.sfwriter.com    *    sawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx