Re: [Sharp-pc3k] MELCARD nutzern

John,

> Where is the best place to get an SRAM compatible card from,
I would have another Melcard sitting around in my cabinets I could add to your donation.

> My intentions are to install a form of unix
I would not go for installing minix on the system though it is a nice proof of concept.

> > or a ax.25 protocol in dos which will support packet or data over
> > radio. Has anyone successfully done this?
The PC-3k are good for receiving weatherfaxes and rtty. Be aware, that not all programs work because of its special screen/graphics adapter. I could help you out on this one in case you are interested.

Volker
--
Volker Jahns, volker@xxxxxxxxxxx, DG7PM