Re: [Poqetpc] Poqetpc question

I found this recent question ln linux hacker. Has anyone installed linux on the PoquetPC?

http://www.linux-hacker.net/cgi-bin/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.pl? Action=ShowPost&Board=wireless&Post=39&Idle=0&Sort=0&Order=Descend&Page= 0&Session=
Hi,
I am fairly familiar with computers in general but find myself stumped to communicate my question. The best way I have thought of is to describe what I have/want. I have a casiopeia pa 2400u that has a big (for a pda) screen - maybe 5" by 3.5". It is monochrome but that is not a big deal. It uses standard AA batteries and has both a pcmcia and CF card. I want to be able to use this machine to surf the web - mostly to read e-mails and news articles. Unfortunately this is only a cd 2.0 device so most- if not all - of the newer wireless technology will not work :( Can someone suggest another device that meets these same criteria, or if someone knows how to upgrade my beloved casio to Linux I would be extremely grateful.
Pengyou

I have found a suitable device called the Poquetpc, which is PDA sized but has a NEC V-30 cpu in it, the same as came in the first generation of IBM clones. I did a search and could not find any info at all on how to install Linux on this cpu.