RE: 1.5mb SRAM Cards

I ordered 5 of them and they work great! You just have to format them on
a PC using the PCFORMAT.EXE program from card and socket services. I
used: PCFORMAT A: /S:1547k . After that they worked great on my Poqet
Classic palmtop. The batteries seem fine after recharging (Just left
them in a notebook with power management turned off for a few hours).
Now I run MS Windows 3.0 on my Poqet. If anyone needs the bootable disk
image with the Card Formatting SW, let me know. I have already provided
it to someone on this list.

-aiannone@xxxxxxx