SRAM on Poqet

Hope this gets out on the list....

I purchased 5 of the 1.5mb SRAM's advertised here, flipped off one, and
am using the other 4 with no problems - they work great, and seem to
have fully charged batteries. Anyone else her using them? If you have
problems formatting them, you need a PC utility to do so - I've already
provided it to one listmember already. Also, is anyone else running MS
Windows on their PoqetPC? I am looking for a good streamlined word
processor for Win 3.0; Write is a little too thin (no Spellcheck) and MS
Word for Windows 1.1 is a little too bloated and slow on the poqet. Any
ideas?

PS: Can MS Paintbrush be successfully used on the poqet - I can get the
cursor to move but nothing a seem to do can make it 'paint'

-Anthony