Word Perfect subs

Hi

------------
I'm looking for WordPerfect program for PoqetPc. I'm
in need of it. Can anyone of you help me in acquiring
it?

Thanks in advance!
Jerzy Ostapczuk.
-----------

I bought WP for Poqet for my collection, but find it
way overkill.  QEdit can be configured to act like WP
or other word processors, runs perfect on the Poqet,
and only takes up 53K or so.  If more functions are
needed, a close second to WP back then was New York
Word, which runs fine on the Poqet except you have to
turn word wrap back on once per session.  NY Word uses
around 157K.  If all you need is a word-wrapping
editor, SLED does it great in only 17K.  For me, the
Poqet is mainly a fast notetaker and game machine, so
any of those do all I need.  LIST file manager can be
used to launch any of the processors.

Unlike some other programs, all of those work well
with power management on.

Daryl