Re: Word Perfect subs

Greetings!

For what its worth, I can't remember encountering any trouble running WordStar
4 on the Poqet. (Then again, several years -- which is how long it's been since
I last used my Poqet -- is a prety long time for my memory to remember
anything. <g>) While there is no substitute for one's favorate word processor,
WS4 is an excellent, non-graphics word processor.

Trio (www.triousa.com) continues to sell *legal* (expensive) copies of
WordStar 4 (DOS & CP/M versions), and other Micropro products. (Apparently,
they were licensed to sell WordStar/etc. hundreds of years ago, and simply
never stopped. <g>) When I bought my copy, they included a generic *book* on
usig WordStar/etc. in lieu of the user's manual (which is unavailable). I've no
idea what their current policies are.

Cordially,
Richard Kanarek