Fwd: Re: Looking for - Wordperfect = PoqetPc info

No problem, John, I'll forward your message to the list.

By the way, my earlier message incorrectly called the PCMCIA software that initializes the slots as "pointers", but I think the correct term is "enablers".  Sorry 'bout that, I feel so 'salesman'.  :)   --Bill

>From: JohnO
>To: Bill Moy
>Subject: Re: Looking for - Wordperfect = PoqetPc info
>Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:03:57 -0700
>
>Bill:
>
>Yes, Please forward to the list. I'm on a PDA/cellular Internet
>connection = Kyocera 7135 with Verizon. So i try to keep it simple
>salesman (KISS)
>
>John O
>
>Bill Moy wrote:
>
>>Thanks John, wonderful information! I'm actually a Plus owner but
>>not a
>>user, yet. But, I take note of useful info, like yours. Thanks
>>much. Did
>>you intend to send via the list? -that email address is not
>>included here...
>>Bon weekend. -Bill

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!