Re: [Poqetpc] Poqetpc question

Sven,

Thanks for the information. I did do a search prior to sending out the e-mail request and found the interesting sites concerning Elks. I erred on the spelling of the Poq(u)etPC.
However, I have seen versions of Linux and Unix placed on just about everything from watches to appliances to Psion PDA's so I thought it was a possibility that someone had made a breakthrough in this area. I am having fun right now installing the new Vector Linux (Slack based) on one of my HP Omnibooks (800CT). I find it interesting that it can be installed directly from DOS and an ISO without having to use UMSDOS, boot floppy or boot CD.

Regards,

John