Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 4:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Poqetpc] Any Poqet PCs for Sale?

I don't know exactly how it's done on the PoqetPad, but the process on
another computer should be similar. I need to know what kind of card you're
using. Is it a "new" card? Is it an ATA Flash card or an SRAM card? You
mentioned a Type III device as well, which is most likely a mechanical hard
drive. If it's an SRAM, it'll have a backup battery installed, which must
be good or the card might not be seen.
The PoqetPad should have a utility for initializing the cards. Is there a
menu of some sort?

--T

Jam the computer...trash every lethal machine in the land!
--Timothy Leary