CF-Card

Hi Ulrich et alia,

I've just read your message. You write, that you use a CF-card with
your laptop. That is just my problem: My laptop (Mitac 5033, Win98
"First Edition") doesn't recognise CF-cards. Modem, network-adapter,
SRAM: yes, but _not_ my CF-card. It is a 8 MB card from HP (seems to be
an original Sandisk). Another laptop with Win2000 works fine with it,
so the card and the adapter are OK. What driver do you use?

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Regards / Saluton

Michael Lennartz
lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx