Re: Different screen font?

Dear Leo,

thank you for the tips.
I tried <Fn>F6, but of course it does not change the size.

Writing myself an editor is something I have not yet thought about. I
have done a little bit of programming in PowerBasic, but never in
Pascal. I did download TurboPascal 5.5, and looked at the demo: yes,
this would help, great fonts, exactly what I need - if only coding an
editor in Pascal is something I could do in a couple of hours <g>.
So, great idea, but unless somebody knows of an example code that I
could take and that would need very little modification, it is not
feasible for me :-(

Thanks anyway

Ulrich