Different screen font?

Hello,
I have just joined this list which I discovered only now.

First of all, thank you Sven and the others who maintain sites about
the PC-3x00. I have had mine for many years but, despite basically
liking it a lot, did not use it very often because of all the small
annoyances and problems with it (batteries often empty, lithium
empty, Laplink not being able to connect, SRAM card not being
recognized in my laptop if formatted in PC-3000 and vice versa...).

Now thanks to Sven's site I have a 32 MB Sandisk Compact flash in my
PC-3000 which I can also use to exchange files with the laptop -
great.

I have one main problem or question left and I wonder whether anybody
can help me here:

I find the DOS screen font of the PC-3000 rather hard to read because
of the narrow line spacing. I would prefer having 80x15 lines rather
than 80x25 lines most of time. But I have not been able to find a
utility to do this for CGA video. Word 4.0/5.0 which I have also use
this small font which I have not been able to change.

Installing Win 3.0 seems excessive for the sole purpose of being able
to chose a larger font in Word, also I don't know where to get a copy
and whether it would work on my PC-3000.

Any suggestions?

Ulrich Küstner