PC3K and CompactFlash

Hi,

I possess this small device for two weeks and am still enthusiastic.

Currently I'm trying to enhance the CompactFlash driver so that one can use
thereby also not SanDisk cards. I already procured the service manual and
the CompactFlash Specification. In the driver I already identified the
routines which access directly the card. But I'm still missing a further
specification of the PC3K registers (SPC starting from 0x8400) as well
as of the interrupt 0x7e which has apparent a lot of functions.

Any help there?

Kind regards
Thomas Müller