Re: Dos...

hi,
thx for all your support + suggestions for my problems. It's really exciting that there are still so many sharp- fans!

My dad has a adaptor from Sundisk for small Memory- Cards (from digital cameras etc...) to pcmcia II; it fit's in the sharp, but it isn't recognized as a valid Memory- Card. Are there any drivers, which could solve the problem? Would be cool.

Now t the operating systems: there is a Linux- Variant called Minix (minix.org), which is capable to run an a 8086, but as far as i know it can't be started from dos and there aren't any drivers for memory- cards (I'm not sure)...

ok, I'll keep trying:) ,
thx + much luck with your sharps,
Luke