Memory- Card / Dos for Sharp

hi,
does anybody know, which memory- cards (available today, could be used too) have 10+ MB? Is anyone willing to sell it to me?

Another Question: I have a Trantor T338 Parallel-SCSI Adaptor and a 88MB Syquest; i Can't format the medias with the Sharp, and when i format them with another PC, it is formatted with a DOS4- compatible filesystem; so my question is, wether I can run the Sharp with Dos4 or above (but at the moment i have only a 512KB Memory- Card...)? And how can i get Dos4?

I would be very happy about an answer,
Hinnerk