Re: PC-3100 & IMAC

> I am new to this list. I picked up a PC-3100 including a Melcard 1MB,
> psion chess, skyglobe, matheass and GWBasic and cables (seriel, parallel)
>
> I am quite happy with the machine.
>
> I would like to know , how I can connect my PC-3100 to my IMAC
> (first generation) ?

Does the imac have a serial output?  Nah, it's legacy free, ain't it?
Probably not even a FDD...  Well, if you _had_ a serial connection,
you could use the sram-card to transfer kermit to your pc3k and use
that for the connection.  It's possible that there are also programms
for a Mac which could utilize a parallel-port, but I don't know any...

Sven
--
      IBM Thinkpad 701C, 80486 DX4/75, 40MB RAM, 3.2GB HDD, Linux 2.0.36