PC3K + floppy drive on ebay

If anyone's interested, I'm finally parting with my Sharp PC 3000 (in its original box, with manual and all the trimmings) plus the official Sharp floppy drive, which used to work, but which I haven't been able to get to work recently. Here's the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1375166363

My apologies for an 'ad' on this list, but I want it to go to a good home -- someone who appreciates these machines -- and I figure this is the place.

L. Callanan

Do You Yahoo!?