Peeling paint

Hi,

we all know that the paint on Sharp PC3K tends to peel away.  While
away on a vacation in Portugal, I noticed that dampness on the
computer's outside will make the paint develop little blisters(*).
These _nearly_ go away once the computer is dry again, but the paint
seems to stay disconnected from the computer in those areas --- so
that sooner or later I'm sure the paint will start to peel there.

I thought I would let you know

Sven

(*) That was in Sintra, on a rainy day inside unheated and as a result
    rather clammy rooms.  The computer wasn't really wet, but it's
    pouch might have been a tad damp, and we as good as had 100%
    relative humidity.  The next day the computer failed (some keys
    wouldn't work, and the next time I tried nothing at all happened),
    but luckily could be revitalised after a day or two in the dry.
--
 _  __                     The Cognitive Systems Group
| |/ /___  __ _ ___                                       University of Hamburg
| ' </ _ \/ _` (_-<  phone:    +49 (0)40 42883-2576      Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30
|_|\_\___/\__, /__/  fax  :    +49 (0)40 42883-2572             D-22527 Hamburg
          |___/ http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/home.html