Re: CF cards >32MB

> > > Now I work on disassmbly the driver. Has anybody do it before?

> Before undergoing that pain (I envy your boldness, thouggh ;-) ),

I hasten to assure you that it isn't me who was so bold...

> we might ask the driver manufacturer (Sundisk/Sandisk, iirc? )
> politely for the source... Having such a vast amount :) of disk
> space as 64 or even 128 MB on the 3100... now this would bring
> possibilities :)

I wonder if they still keep the source around.  I once had contact
with one of the original PC-3000 System Software designers, who
thought he could give me access to the original BIOS surce code (which
I'm sure quite a few here are lusting after --- only to find that his
version of the code was suffering from bit-rot.  What a shame...

So, anybody willing to contact sundisk / sandisk / dip (who, I
believe, actually wrote the code for the flashdriver)?  If so, would
you be so kind to also ask for the elusive Olivetti-Quaderno version,
which the install procedure mentions but which is missing from the
archive?

Sven
--
 _  __                     The Cognitive Systems Group
| |/ /___  __ _ ___                                       University of Hamburg
| ' </ _ \/ _` (_-<  phone:    +49 (0)40 42883-2576      Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30
|_|\_\___/\__, /__/  fax  :    +49 (0)40 42883-2572             D-22527 Hamburg
          |___/ http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/home.html