Betreff: Re: Sharp mailin List, are you still there?
Datum: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:10:40 +0200 (MEST)
Von: ZeiMoT <zeimot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: Sven Utcke <utcke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: sharp-pc3k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Referenzen: <NDBBLGCIGLDEOCLHFKECGEENDKAA.rolf@xxxxxxxx> <20040821201411.GD22036@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, Sven Utcke wrote:
63 people are subscribed as of today, but spam by far outnumbers any
useful content.  I've always been opposed to closed mailing lists, if
only because I would like to be able to mail from more than one
address, but this is getting silly.  I'll either make this a closed
list, or I'll finally find out how to apply spamassassin to the list
--- one or the other will happen before the end of September (I'm
currently on holiday).

Whatever you do, do not close the list. Possibly, move the list to a different address, but please do not give it up.

  -=< ZeiMoT >=-

 D a n i e l                                              /ei|\/|o |
 D a l e t h s s o n                                     /_  |  |  |
                          z e i m o t @ a s t r a k a n . h i g . s e