RE: [Sharp-pc3k] [utcke@informatik.uni-hamburg.de: PC-3000_with_FDDon offer at ebay]

Hi Gareth
I had a similar purchase once, there is a better solution then stick stickers on keys.
You can pretty easy lift of the keycaps and put the right key cap at the right position so you can switch the Z with the Y and some more. The problem that still stays are keys with wrong combination characters.
But I had a older and more worn out dutch version I converted the german one to to having the dutch keycap set.

Lifting a keycap is done by pushing it to one side and lifting the key at the side that you are pushing into.

So I hope this helps a little
regards

Leo Arendsen