Re: [Sharp-pc3k] Getting to grips with my new gadget.

Spam detection software, running on the system "kogs1.informatik.uni-hamburg.de", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
postmaster for details.

Content preview:  Hello All, In Windows95's Help, I believe if you search
  SRAM, you will find instructions on how to modify Win95's config.sys to
  be able to read SRAM cards. I am not at my W95 machine right now, so I
  cannot give precise driver names. Works like a charm. Unfortunately,
  this won't help Macs (except maybe through SoftWindows?? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.0 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
 0.7 DATE_IN_PAST_12_24     Date: is 12 to 24 hours before Received: date
 0.7 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER  Message-Id was added by a relay
 2.6 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

--- Begin Message ---