[Sharp-pc3k] batteries

Sven,
I've just had it running on two NiCd and one NiMH, working ok with about 3.8 V (I measured the voltage of the batteries outside the machine, I expect it falls when they are in use). I tried with a weaker NiCd but that went in at 1.2V and came out a few minutes later at 0.7V. I got a message "main batteries low" and it shut down, but I don't know what was the voltage at the moment of shut-down, somewhere between 3.8 and 3.3V.

Martin