Re: Fwd: Re: Looking for - Wordperfect = PoqetPc info

At 09:20 PM Friday 10/10/2003, you wrote:

No problem, John, I'll forward your message to the list.

By the way, my earlier message incorrectly called the PCMCIA software that initializes the slots as "pointers", but I think the correct term is "enablers". Sorry 'bout that, I feel so 'salesman'. :) --Bill

I've always heard them referred to as "point enablers" -- so maybe you were right both times, Bill!
(*grin*)

-- Bryan
<http://www.bmason.com/PoqetPC/>