Minix on pc3k

from the material posted at http://www.minix.org, it certainly looks
feasible to use a floppy drive to boot the pc3k into minix, an OS
similar to linux.  However, how much useful work could be done with it,
I don't know.  You would need most or all of  20 MB of space to load it
all.  And it's not clear to me that a flash RAM card could be formatted
for this.  However, if anyone has a hard disk connected to their pc3k
(hint, hint), they could try that. Of course, if you need DOS drivers to
get that hard drive recognised through the parallel port, that could be
a challenge.

cheers,
--
Stewart Midwinter