Re: PCMCIA MODEM (WAS Wireless Connectivity PCMCIA possible?)

Radek Svaqr wrote:

> Do you know some example which modem is working? (Except Educalc
> described in Faq) I was unsuccesfull in that way. I tried 14400 Modem.
> I will be really happy if I can send e-mails without using external modem.
> 2400 bps is enough for me if it will be PCMCIA...

The only one I know about was the Educalc modem.  I now use a 33.6 pocket modem, though the port is unreliable above 9600 bps due to the lack of a 16550 UART chip.

cheers
--
Stewart Midwinter
midtoad at home.com (alternate: midtoad at iprimus.ca)