Re: Memory- Card / Dos for Sharp

Radek Svaqr wrote:

> ... Also you can try to find a External Box for 2,5" IDE drive. I have one and
> it is working fine. It is smaller than PC3k and very handy. On PC3k
> works with any HDD splitted into 32 MB partitions. Reading is very
> slow because of unidirectional LPT on PC3k.

You say you are using a hard drive with the PC3k?  Is that connected through the
parallel port?

The PC3k has a bus connector on the back, supposedly for connecting a hard drive,
but I don't know of anyone that has done that.

cheers,
--
Stewart Midwinter
midtoad at home.com (alternate: midtoad at iprimus.ca)