CF cards >32MB

Playing with my card services software under DOS I found a partition
program for ATA cards like FDISK for hard disks. Hard disks and Cf
cards are nearly the same. See CompactFlash specification[1]

Then I tried the following:
Instead of allocate the full 64MB (Kingston) in one partition I split it in two
partitions with 32MB and formatted them. I put the card in the PC3K
and could access the first partition with the modified CF driver[2].

But how can I access the second partition?
With four partitions you can use 4x32MB = 128MB.

Now I work on disassmbly the driver. Has anybody do it before?
I found three switches:

/M<hhhh> defines a 2KB memory windows
/S<d>    set the number of sockets. What are these sockets?
/D<d>    set the number of drives. Do they mean partitions?

You can see some error messages about the switches at the end of
driver.

Can anyboy tell me more about these switches?

[1] http://www.compactflash.org/cfspc1_4.pdf
[2] ftp://kogs.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/pub/utcke/pc3k/dipssdp1.sys