Possible flash memory supplier? Anyone ever try them?

I just ordered and am awaiting delivery of a PC-3000.  It took me enough
years to get around to it!  I've been reading through the threads about all
of the different problems with flash memory, particularly the 5V power
operation requirement.  Just on a mission of curiosity, I went to the web
site for the supplier whose compact flash cards I've been using (along with
their PCCARD/PCMCIA adapter with my larger pen tablet and a desktop with a
PCCARD/PCMCIA adapter board) in my little camera and my Casio PocketPC.  The
company has a web site at:

http://www.dane-memory.com/

I've used their 8MB, 128MB and 256MB cards.  Anwyway, I remembered that they
have an on line .PDF file with some technical information on their compact
flash cards.  One of the lines reads:

"* 3.3V / 5V single power supply operation"

Hmm...  I wish that the PC-3000 would hurry up and get here so I can give it
a try.  I thought that I'd try an 8MB card with the "DANE-ELEC CompactFlash
Adapter TYPE I" but if you look at the PDF file it talks about their adapter
using a TypeII PC Card slot.(?)

I formatted the card in my Canon camera, and Windows 98SE reports that it is
using 4K clusters.

I'll let you know if it works.  If it does, maybe I can partition one of my
128MB cards down to 32MB (I don't have any 32MB cards, just 8, 128, and
256).  I've gathered that partitioning MIGHT at best let it see the first
32MB partition.  As soon as I can try some hands on, I'll report back.  I
*DID* get a bit hopeful when I saw the bit about 3.3V / 5V like maybe
they'll do either????

Best wishes,
Jack